2. What information does YOI SYSTEM collect?
Information that our Customers give us:
• We may collect personal information, such as name, address, email address and phone number from our Customers.
YOI SYSTEM does not own the data collected and does so at the request and convenience of our Customers and website visitors. Customers are responsible for complying with all notices, notifications and alerts to individuals whose information is entered into our systems or portals. In all cases, if we are collecting data on behalf of a Customer, that Customer is required to provide any required notification to the extent their personal information may be included in our services.
Information we collect automatically:
When you visit the Sites, we may use “cookies” or similar technology to automatically collect certain information, including without limitation:
• Your Internet protocol (IP) address, MAC address or other device identifier;
• The kind of browser or computer you use;
• The number of links you click within the Sites;
• The state or country from which you accessed the Sites;
• The date and time of your visit to the Sites;
• The name of your Internet service provider;
• The web pages you linked to our Sites from; and
• Pages you viewed on the Sites.
A “cookie” is a small piece of information that a website, online application or email may save to your browser or your computer’s hard drive for use in subsequent visits to the website or online application. The “help” portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive new cookies or how to disable cookies altogether. If you reject cookies, you may not be able to participate in certain activities or receive a promotion tailored to you. YOI SYSTEM does not control and does not guarantee the effectiveness of browser-based tools for managing cookies.
YOI SYSTEM does not currently participate in interest-based or behavioral online advertising, and information automatically collected from the Sites is not used by YOI SYSTEM for that purpose. YOI SYSTEM may use Google Analytics to evaluate use of the Sites for our internal purposes such as evaluating usages of the Sites. To learn how Google Analytics collects and processes data, please visit: “How Google uses data when you use our partners’ sites or apps” located at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners.
Additionally, if you are subscribed to any of our services, we will track:
• Your login ID; and
• Any changes, edits, or alterations made via the YOI SYSTEM-hosted web application.
Do Not Track (DNT): This is a privacy preference that users can set in some web browsers, allowing users to opt out of tracking by websites and online services. At the present time, the World Wide Web Consortium, or W3C, has not yet established universal standards for recognizable DNT signals, and therefore YOI SYSTEM and the Sites do not recognize DNT.
3. How does YOI SYSTEM use personal information?
We may use your personal information for a variety of purposes, including without limitation:
• Delivering our services and Sites to our Customers;
• Responding to Customer requests;
• Evaluation of our services and Sites to improve, tailor and better serve our Customers;
• Verifying and validating the identity of Customers and website visitors;
• Keeping a record of our interactions with our Customers if you place an order or otherwise deal with our representatives over the telephone or online; and
• Preventing, investigating or providing notice of fraud, unlawful or criminal activity or unauthorized access to or use of personal information, the Sites or data systems or to meet legal obligations.
4. How does YOI SYSTEM share personal information?
• Developing, hosting, and maintaining the Sites and providing certain services on our behalf;
• Aggregating and/or analyzing personal information in order to help deliver the Sites and services to our Customers.
In all cases, our business partners and service providers will be contractually limited in the way they may use personal information maintained by YOI SYSTEM, including requirements that such information be maintained in a confidential and secure manner.
In Connection with Business Transfers: In the event that a division, a product or all of YOI SYSTEM is bought, sold or otherwise transferred, or is in the process of a potential transaction, personal information will likely be shared for evaluation purposes and included among the transferred business assets, subject to contractual requirements that such information be maintained in a confidential and secure manner.
To Comply with Laws: YOI SYSTEM may also disclose specific personal information when such disclosure appears necessary to comply with the law, a subpoena or other litigation process or to protect the interests or safety of our Customers, our Customers’ employees or others.
5. What are my choices concerning my personal information?
YOI SYSTEM does not sell, rent, or share the personal information of our Customers and website visitors for our own marketing purposes. YOI SYSTEM may use personal information from our Customers and website visitors to contact them about our Sites and services, including to provide them with information on additional products from YOI SYSTEM that may be of interest to them.
YOI SYSTEM will provide individuals with reasonable access to personal data about them and they may request to no longer receive communications from YOI SYSTEM and/or the correction or amendment of personal information that they demonstrate to be incorrect or incomplete. To make such a request, please feel free to contact us.
7. What is YOI SYSTEM’s policy on children’s privacy?
YOI SYSTEM and our Sites and services are not directed toward children and we do not knowingly solicit or collect personally identifiable information online from children under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent. If YOI SYSTEM learns that a child under the age of 13 has submitted personally identifiable information online without parental consent, we will take all reasonable measures to delete such information from our databases and to not use such information for any purpose (except where necessary to protect the safety of the child or others as required or allowed by law). If you become aware of any personally identifiable information we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us.
This policy was last modified in 2016.