By deploying Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (AS/RS) and Automated Guided Vehicle (AGV) systems, factory owners can enhance operational efficiency and increase productivity. However, system stability can be a key concern. The nature of AS/RS and AGV systems is high mobility, which means that the stability of the wireless network and devices is a key factor when deploying reliable AS/RS and AGV systems.
With several years of experience deploying AGV and AS/RS solutions, Yoi System is in a position to offer solutions that can attain uninterrupted wireless connectivity for high-mobility equipment on your network.
Access Point Requirements
- Provide higher processing capability to allow access points to reliably service more clients
- Protect against electrical interference generated by factory equipment
- Ensure wide signal coverage for wireless connection to clients
- Keep systems up and running even in extreme temperatures
AS/RS and AGV System Requirements for Clients
- Reliable roaming performance for devices mounted on moving equipment
- Protection against inrush current generated by onboard motors
- Endure frequent vibrations when on the move
- Keep systems up and running in extreme temperatures
- Compact device with multiple interfaces to connect end devices
▶ Our Solutions
544, Dunchon-daero, Jungwon-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Korea ; zip_13230
T_ +82-31-737-8888 F_ +82-31-737-8800 E-MAIL_ email@example.com
Copyright © 2016 yoisystem. All rights reserved.